No. 77, Rare Floor Lamp by Angelo Lelii for Arredoluce
Italy, c. 1958
Green and white painted metal structure with polished brass mounts and dark-green circular marble base. Three up-lights inside brass cups with standard Edison sockets. Six down-lights with candelabra sockets inside frosted glass shades.
h. 83” diam. 24” Base: diam. 14”
All wiring and sockets have been recently replaced. Small nicks to stone base, oxidization and general signs of age to metal, and some flaking to paint.
Ref: 61 AD 07